For more information about becoming a Texas811 member please contact:
- John Sparks - Director of Damage Prevention
- Member Relations or call (972) 280-8639 or (469) 320-2547
- Texas811 is a Member-Directed, Non-Profit One Call Notification Center.
- Texas811 has more than 1,600 member utility operators represented by a member-elected Board of Directors. The Board makes decisions based on what best serves our member companies, excavators, and the general public.
- Texas811 members enjoy the benefit of a robust Damage Prevention Program that spreads the “Dig Safely” message through our Damage Prevention Staff, the Texas811 magazine, and the Texas Damage Prevention Summit.
- GeoCall notification system utilizes “shape-files” to define members’ facilities which results in fewer unnecessary notifications.
- Bilingual Damage Prevention Agents are available 24/7.
- There is no charge for initial mapping or any future service territory updates. There are several different types of mapping formats accepted.
- Texas811 distributes notification tickets to multiple locations for no additional charge.
- There is no additional charge for re-sent tickets or for “voice-outs” in conjunction with emergency or dig-up notifications.
- All excavators can enter locate requests on-line using the Texas811 Portal.
Please see more information below:
- Can anyone request a ticket search?
Information regarding the locate ticket will only be released to the individual representing the company that requested the ticket.
- I have a question about the law.
Please visit damage prevention laws for all questions pertaining to the law. If you need additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as much as possible.