We value your feedback, please click HERE to give a testimonial.
We are currently hiring Damage Prevention Agents. If you are interested in applying, please click here to complete the FIT test and attach your resume.
The Texas811 Smartphone App is now available!
Click here to learn more about the app and how it functions.
Interested in promotional material? Click here for more info.
We will not count the below dates when calculating the 48-hours for Start Date/Time. If you have any questions regarding this please email email@example.com.
- New Year's Day - 1/1/2016
- Memorial Day - 5/30/2016
- Independence Day - 7/4/2016
- Labor Day - 9/5/2016
- Thanksgiving Day 11/24/2016
- Christmas Day 12/26/2016
- New Year's Day - 1/2/2017
- Memorial Day - 5/29/2017
- Independence Day - 7/4/2017
- Labor Day - 9/4/2017
- Thanksgiving Day- 11/23/2017
- Christmas Day 12/25/2017
Links from Texas811 to third party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Texas811 of the material on those sites, or any associated product or service. These links are provided solely as a courtesy for the user’s convenience.
- Texas811 Star Logo.eps (with know what's below message)
- Texas811 Star Logo.pdf
- Texas811_Star Logo.png
- Texas811 Star Logo.jpg
- Alabama 811
- Arkansas One Call System, Inc.
- South Dakota 811
- Mississippi 811
- New Mexico One Call, Inc.
- Oklahoma One-Call Systems, Inc.
- South Carolina 811
- Digging Texas811
Damage Prevention Partners
- Can anyone request a ticket search?
Information regarding the locate ticket will only be released to the individual representing the company that requested the ticket.
- I have a question about the law.
Please visit damage prevention laws for all questions pertaining to the law. If you need additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as much as possible.